Vision and mission
Nutrition Australia aims to be the leading provider of nutrition education, with the goal of reducing the incidence of food-related lifestyle diseases and promoting optimal health amongst the Australian community.
They inspire healthy eating through information, education and consultation services.
How Nutrition Australia can help
Nutrition Australia deliver educational programs and services. They:
- act as a source of scientific information on key nutrition issues
- produce and disseminate material on nutrition to policy makers, the media, educators, food industry and the community
- consult to government departments, food industry and consumer groups as required on issues related to food and nutrition
- encourage innovation in the dissemination of nutrition knowledge
- own the intellectual property rights to the Healthy Living Pyramid, Aim for the Healthy Weight Range Graph and more than 100 nutrition publications