TRA’s vision is for a vibrant and unified global twin research community to improve health and medical knowledge for the benefit of all humankind.
Its mission is to generate twin research that demonstrates how new knowledge can improve health and prevent disease.
How Twins Research Australia can help
TRA supports twins and their families. Also, its services are open to all researchers. Online free resources include:
- findings from the latest twin health studies
- access to Twin Pregnancy and Parenthood website
- access to discounted zygosity (DNA) testing to know if your twins are identical or not
- invites to special twin events like festivals, forums and workshops
Information lines / help lines
Programs, apps and tools
- Expecting twins?- A free evidence-based guide for expecting or new parents of twins
- Zygosity testing - Why it's important to know if your twins are identical or non-identical
- The multiple benefits of becoming a member - How and why twins become involved in research
- Twin and data resource - Resources/services for researchers