Vision and mission
ADHD Foundation's purpose ensures we deliver advocacy, awareness and education that supports a reduction of stigma and lack of understanding.
ADHD Foundation's purpose delivers support to parents, children and adults with ADHD by:
- Creating awareness to highlight the of the lack of treatment options currently available and the need to reform.
- Providing accurate data and statistics that will support and inform government agencies on issues of discriminatory legislation, lack of medical treatments, policies and crisis in caring for those with.
How ADHD Foundation can help
The ADHD Foundation views support and services through a national lens and has developed the following national services:
- ADHD National Helpline provides accurate and reliable support, information and referrals to the community.
- National ADHD Referral Centre that provides current information of available and reliable ADHD services.
- National Data Centre that collects information related to gaps in service, needs of the community etc., used to inform and support government agencies and organisations with accurate information.
Activities carried out by the ADHD Foundation include:
- Creating pathways that help people with ADHD to reach their full potential.
- Supporting people with ADHD to have optimal health and wellbeing in order that they may reach their potential.
- Advocating for improved services for those with ADHD, their families, at both a state and national level.
- Providing our community with an ADHD National Help, Support and Information Line.
- Acting as national custodians of accurate data and statistics to keep abreast of the needs of our community.
Information / helpline
- National Support Line 1300 39 39 19