Vision and mission
ACCF’s vision is simple, to eliminate cervical cancer.
The charitable mission of ACCF is to:
- Facilitate and implement programs designed to provide awareness about vaccination, screening and treatments for cervical cancer, cervical abnormalities and HPV-related cancers.
- Enable and encourage effective changes which produce life-saving results to improve women’s health outcomes and contribute to empowering women, reducing their poverty and disadvantage, and ultimately develop stronger communities.
- Work and partner with like-minded governments, organisations and individuals.
How the Australian Cervical Cancer Foundation can help
As part of their commitment, ACCF provide awareness and education for high-school students, women, people with a cervix, and families affected by cervical cancer. Through their programs and campaigns, they are helping girls, women and people with a cervix access the education and protection they need for their cervical health. ACCF's work is part of a collaborative effort to eliminate cervical cancer in Australia by 2035.
Programs and apps
- HPV & Me school presentations
- Conquering Cervical Cancer community and workplace education program
- Cervical Cancer Awareness Week help raise awareness of cervical cancer prevention