Vision and mission
To provide information and support to amputees and their families while promoting an inclusive community.
To ensure that no amputee goes through the process of limbs loss alone.
Our Guiding Philosophy
Limbs 4 Life empowers amputees with knowledge and support to make a real difference, because no one should have to go through amputation alone.
How Limbs 4 Kids can help
Limbs 4 Kids is a national program that supports parents of children born with limb deficiencies and/or children or adolescents who undergo an amputation early in life.
They support parents and children by:
- sharing up-to-date information about all aspects limb difference to empower families to make informed decisions
- raising awareness in the community so limb difference is better understood
- connecting families at events, or via social media channels
- advocating for the needs of people living with limb differences by lobbying governments and industries
Programs, apps and tools
- Family support network — a private online group supporting parents and families of children with limb difference