Every child's experience of cancer is unique. To give a child the best chance of managing the cancer journey positively, the whole family and each individual needs to be supported to manage their unique cancer experience. By alleviating the financial and emotional stress and enabling children and their families and their support networks to develop their strengths and skills, Redkite assists the whole family to achieve that positive end.
Vision and mission
Support for every child with cancer, and their family.
To provide essential support to children with cancer to ensure the best possible quality of life for them and their family – now and into the future.
How redkite can help
You are not alone with cancer. Redkite will listen, respect and respond to you and your family with essential support from hospital to home.
Redkite is available for young people aged up to 18 with cancer and anyone caring for them, including parents, brothers and sisters, grandparents, step-parents, carers, friends of the family and partners of the young people.
- support to help young people stay on track with their education and career goals
- financial assistance to help families cover the cost of essentials throughout treatment and beyond
- information, counselling and group support to answer your questions and to work with you on your concerns.
Support is available for bereaved family members for as long as needed. Whatever the situation, Redkite will do their best to help.
Information / help lines
- To access support including information, counselling and practical assistance, contact email@example.com, or
- Call 1800 733 548 Mon to Fri, 9am-7pm (AEST)
Programs, apps and tools
- Cancer Advisor – helpful information, practical tips, and stories from others
- Apps and tools
- Financial assistance program