Vision and mission
Hepatitis Australia’s vision and purpose is to see an end to viral hepatitis in Australia and to enable and empower everyone in Australia to live free from the impact of viral hepatitis.
How Hepatitis Australia can help
Hepatitis Australia leads Australia’s community response to viral hepatitis by:
- listening to, understanding and articulating the needs of people impacted by viral hepatitis
- promoting public health policies and investment decisions that support the elimination of viral hepatitis
- providing viral hepatitis information and education to improve health literacy and health outcomes
- supporting our member organisations to deliver best practice programs at a local level
- working collaboratively with our member organisations and national partners to drive required action.
Information lines / help lines
- National Hepatitis Infoline - Call 1800 437 222 (1800 HEP ABC) Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm (local time), except for public holidays.