Its members work in all areas of dietetics and nutrition including hospitals, food service management, community health, private practice, educational institutions, government departments and industry.
To provide leadership in dietetics, food and nutrition for healthier people and a healthier nation.
Supporting members, advocating for our profession, and building healthier communities.
- strengthen the foundation
- champion excellence in practice
- increase opportunities for members
- advocate to influence government policy
- collaborate on and influence international and dietetic and nutrition issues
- maintain and enhance good governance and management
Dietitians Australia recommends looking for the Accredited Practising Dietitian (APDs) credential when choosing a dietitian. APDs translate scientific nutrition information into personalised, practical advice on food and nutrition.