Supporting life’s relationships is at the core of what they do. Siblings Australia help to maximise the wellbeing of siblings and build their capacity to navigate life’s journey as the sibling of a person with disability/illness.
Vision and mission
Siblings: acknowledged, connected, resilient.
How Siblings Australia can help
Siblings Australia offer one-on-one and group support to adult siblings, and parents of young siblings, as well as a variety of educational resources for siblings, parents and professionals.
Information lines / help lines
- Call (08) 8253 4936 Mon to Fri, 9am – 5pm, ACDT, or email email@example.com
Programs and apps and tools
- One-on-on one support for adult siblings and parents
- Webinars for adult siblings, parents and professionals
- SibConnect — a monthly virtual support group for adult siblings
- SibChat — an online community for adult siblings