PANDA's phone and online services provide access to counselling and information to support mental health and wellbeing, informed by evidence-informed mental healthcare practice, and the expertise of people with a lived experience.
Vision and mission
PANDA’s vision is a world where perinatal mental health is understood and valued. They want people to know how and where they can access support and empower themselves to be the best they can be in the perinatal period and beyond.
How PANDA can help
PANDAs free services assist new and expecting parents. They support all families, especially those facing barriers accessing mainstream services. Their services are highly inclusive of languages, location, discrimination and people managing complex and ongoing mental health conditions.
- PANDA National Perinatal Mental Health Helpline (Mon-Sat)
- intensive care and counselling program (VIC & QLD)
- online education hub
- secondary consulation service
- website resources and mental health checklist
- suite of translated information and resources.
Information lines / help lines
- Call 1300 726 306 Monday – Friday 9am - 7:30pm, Saturday 9am – 4pm AEST