Vision and mission
SA Health is committed to protecting and improving the health of all South Australians by providing leadership in health reform, public health services, health and medical research, policy development and planning, with an increased focus on wellbeing, illness prevention, early intervention and quality care.
How SA Health can help
- public hospitals
- metropolitan and country health service delivery
- environmental health
- communicable disease control
- health promotion
- pathology services
- drug and alcohol services
- emergency and ambulance
- organ donation.
- Clinical resources - resources for clinicians and health care workers
- Conditions - information on common medical conditions and illnesses
- COVID-19 - latest advice from our medical experts
- Healthy Living – tips for better health, wellbeing and healthy lifestyle
- Public Health - protecting from disease and health hazards
Information lines / help lines
- A full list of contact information for our services can be found here.