Vision and mission
Filled with important information about cancer from trusted sources, it is impartial, non-commercial, evidence-based and respects culture and traditions.
Using a strength-based approach to reflect our resilience and values, the website embodies the views, history and cultural traditions of the communities it serves.
How Our Mob and Cancer can help
Cancer Australia aims to reduce the impact of cancer, address disparities and improve outcomes for people affected by cancer by leading and coordinating national, evidence-based interventions across the continuum of care.
Information lines / help lines
- Free call 1800 624 891 or 02 9357 9400 Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm AEDST
Programs, apps and tools
- Cancer Australia - Everything our Mob needs to know about Cancer
- Cancer Australia - COVID-19 vaccines: Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people affected by cancer
- Cancer Australia - Information about cancer screening programs
- The Australian Cancer Plan - Our opportunity to design and deliver a ground-breaking national plan to identify and address critical issues in cancer control that need collaborative, coordinated and national action