Pregnancy, Birth and Baby's Facebook Forums are a way for you to ask our maternal child health nurses a question during one of our live events.
Every few weeks, we discuss a different topic and you can either post a question before the forum starts or during the hour when we answer your questions live.
Our maternal child health nurses provide practical tips and advice, as well as links to more information. You can visit our previous forums by following the links below and follow us on Facebook to be notified of our next forum.
Previous Facebook Forums
- Let's talk labour and birth - 11 August 2020
- Fussy and messy eating - 24 June 2020
- Pregnancy and parenting during COVID-19 - 12 May 2020
- Sleep advice for mums and bubs - 25 February 2020
- Getting ready for Christmas & the Summer Holidays - 26 November 2019
- The Fourth Trimester – home with your new baby - 29 October 2019
- Let’s Talk Baby Poo - 13 August 2019
- Returning to work: managing your baby's care - 19 February 2019
- Perinatal anxiety and depression: I wish I knew... - 14 November 2018 (with PANDA)
- Spring into summer - 25 September 2018
- Introducing solids - tips and advice - 7 August 2018
- Diabetes and pregnancy: caring for yourself and your baby - 19 June 2018 (with ENDIA)
- Colds and the flu – tips and advice - 8 May 2018
- Pregnancy 101 – tips and advice - 20 February 2018
- Surviving Christmas and the holidays! - 19 December 2017
- Anxiety and depression: let’s talk about it - 15 November 2017 (with PANDA)
- Our newborn hour - 4 October 2017
- Myth busting hour - 29 August 2017
- Sleep - 6 June 2017
- Colds and the flu - 3 May 2017
- Easter holidays - 29 March 2017
- Summer heat and routines - 22 February 2017
- Surviving Christmas (the holidays) - 6 December 2016
- Foods during pregnancy - 9 November 2016
- Toddler tantrums - 14 September 2016
- Newborn sleep - 3 August 2016
- Toilet training - 13 July 2016
Learn more here about the development and quality assurance of healthdirect content.
Last reviewed: August 2020