Asthma First Aid app
Health app | By: Asthma Australia
- About: asthma first aid steps
- Suitable for: people with asthma, their families and carers
- Cost: free
- More information: asthma.org.au
The Asthma First Aid app is an educational tool developed by Asthma Australia for people with asthma, their families and carers. It provides easy access to the asthma first aid steps in both live and training versions.
- follow the asthma first aid steps live in ATTACK mode
- learn the asthma first aid steps in training review mode
- review the asthma first aid steps, using a sample of scenarios, in training scenario mode
NOTE: This app is provided by one of Healthdirect Australia's trusted information partners. Please consider if this app is appropriate for your own individual circumstances. There may be costs to use the app or it may be free. You may also be charged for data from your telecommunications provider. For 24-hour health advice call healthdirect on 1800 022 222 or if you need help now these emergency and crisis helplines can provide immediate support.
Last reviewed: November 2022