Vision and mission
The Australian community free from the stigma and restrictions of incontinence
The Continence Foundation of Australia exists to serve all Australians by promoting bladder and bowel health.
How the Continence Foundaton of Australia can help
- works with consumers, professionals, industry and government
- facilitates access to continence support services through advocacy
- provides evidence-based information and advice
- builds the capacity and capability of the workforce
- and, supports research to achieve the Foundation’s objectives.
Information / help lines
- Call the National Continence Helpline on 1800 33 00 66 Mon to Fri, 8am to 8pm AEST.
- This is a free and confidential service staffed by Nurse Continence Specialists who provide advice, referrals and resources about incontinence to consumers and health professionals. The Helpline can also be accessed via the Telephone Interpreter Service on 131 450.