Health app | Hosted by: Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
If you manage medicines and health information for you or someone you care for, then the free Manage Medicine: MedicineWise app can help. With this app you can easily keep track of medicines and access important health info anytime and anywhere.
Scan or search for medication, create medicines list, schedule reminders, store & share health information, learn more about your medicines and gain access to a large library of carer’s content for a stress free and streamlined process.
The MedicineWise app includes the following:
- Create individual profiles
- Generate medicine list through barcode scanner or from database
- Medical conditions & allergy tracker
- Store contact information in case of emergency
- Pill tracker & schedule reminders and doctor’s appointments
- Quick access to Consumer Medicines Information (CMI)
- Track and share test results
- Cross-device compatible
NOTE: This app is provided by one of Healthdirect Australia's trusted information partners. Please consider if this app is appropriate for your own individual circumstances. There may be costs to use the app or it may be free. You may also be charged for data from your telecommunications provider. For 24-hour health advice call healthdirect - 1800 022 222 or if you need help now these emergency and crisis helplines can provide immediate support.
Last reviewed: February 2023