Pregnancy, Birth and Baby have checklists, guides and infographics to help you through your pregnancy and parenting journey. Print them out and stick them on the fridge, save them to your phone or share online with your family and friends.
Pregnancy and having a baby
- Checkups, scans and tests during pregnancy
- Guide to food and drink during pregnancy
- Stages of pregnancy
- What are the early signs of pregnancy?
- What to take to hospital — checklist
- Who can I call for information and advice?
- Baby poo guide
- Bathing your newborn
- Choosing your baby’s nappy
- Guide to dressing your baby in cold weather
- Guide to preventing your baby having falls
- How much food at 6 to 12 months?
- How much food at 1 year?
- Keeping babies cool in hot weather
- Making formula — dos and don’ts
- Nursery checklist
- Storing expressed breast milk
- Swaddling — dos and don’ts
- Vaccinations guide
- Asthma first aid guide
- How much food at 2 to 3 years?
- How much food at 4 to 5 years?
- How to help your child adjust to daylight saving
- How your baby learns — birth to 3 years
- Tooth arrival chart
Do you have your own website or blog? You can share our infographics using the code on each page.
Learn more here about the development and quality assurance of healthdirect content.
Last reviewed: August 2020