How to know when your baby is well - video
Knowing that your baby is well gives you peace of mind as a parent. Learn the sign that your baby is healthy and what to look out for if they are not feeling well.
Tips on how to know your baby is well
- Keep up to date with regular health checks for your baby
- Learn about your baby's growth and development
- Know how babies gain weight
- Making sure your baby is fed well
- Learning about how to get your baby to get your baby to sleep and settle
- Understanding your baby's poos and wees
For advice and support, speak to your doctor, midwife or child health nurse.
Call Pregnancy, Birth and Baby on 1800 882 436 to speak to a maternal child health nurse.
Learn more here about the development and quality assurance of healthdirect content.
Last reviewed: April 2021