Knowing that your baby is well gives you peace of mind as a parent. Learn the sign that your baby is healthy and what to look out for if they are not feeling well.
Tips on how to know your baby is well
- Keep up to date with regular health checks for your baby
- Learn about your baby's growth and development
- Know how babies gain weight
- Making sure your baby is fed well
- Learning about how to get your baby to get your baby to sleep and settle
- Understanding your baby's poos and wees
Call Pregnancy, Birth and Baby on 1800 882 436 to speak to a maternal child health nurse.
Learn more here about the development and quality assurance of healthdirect content.
Last reviewed: April 2021