Partners to Parents provides practical tips for partners on how they can support one another through this major life event. Having a strong and healthy relationship benefits the whole family and reduces the chance of perinatal depression and anxiety.
There’s information on:
- how to stay connected to your partner
- how to work together as a team
- what to do if you think you or your partner is struggling
- how to communicate with your partner when you are feeling stressed
- understanding how your sexual relationship may change when you have a baby.
The content is based on research evidence and is endorsed by a panel of more than 50 parents, researchers, nurses, psychologists, psychiatrists and counsellors with expertise in mental health during pregnancy and following childbirth
Partners to Parents is proud to be father and same sex couple inclusive.